Bible Advice About Trust_1


Jesus said to them, “All of you will be made to stumble because of me tonight, for it is written, ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered
John {14:27}

Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. For most certainly I tell you, whoever may tell this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and doesn’t doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is happening; he shall have whatever he says. Therefore I tell you, all things whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you have received them, and you shall have them.
Mark {11:22-24}

Don’t let kindness and truth forsake you. Bind them around your neck. Write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find avor, and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding.
Proverbs {3:3-5}

Your loving kindness, Yahweh, is in the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God. Your judgments are like a great deep. Yahweh, you preserve man and animal.
Psalms 36:5-6

Trust in Yahweh, and do good. Dwell in the land, and enjoy safe pasture. Also delight yourself in Yahweh, and he will give you he desires of your heart. Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this: 6he will make your righteousness go forth as the light, and your justice as the noon day sun.
Psalms{ 37:3-6}
In God, I praise his word. In God, I put my trust. I will not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
Psalms{ 56:4}

Read the Holy Bible Daily & Advice your friends to read it everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment